|Class Operation Plan (1st week~8th week) of Spring Semester 2021, Undergraduate Program (as of 2021.Feb.23)|
Class Operation Plan (1st week~8th week) of Spring Semester 2021
Undergraduate Program (as of 2021.Feb.23)
1) To give information on Class Operation Plan which is confirmed by the Steps of Social Distancing.
2) Spring Semester 2021 will be operated based on online, considering COVID-19.
Offline classes(required to do experiment, practical training, practice) can be opened
under the permission of the KMU COVID-19 Emergency Planning Committee.
※ Class Operation Plan can be changed, depending on the COVID-19 situation.
2. Class Operation Plan (1st week~8th week)
1) When : 2021.Mar.2(Tue) ~ Apr.26(Mon) [Including Mid-term Exams period]
※ Classes will be operated based on online.
※ Offline classes can be opened under the permission of the KMU COVID-19 Emergency Planning Committee.
▣ Classes for Major
▣ Classes for Liberal Arts
3) Class Operation principles
▣ All classes will be evaluated on an absolute grading scale. (except for classes evaluated with Pass/Non-Pass scale).
▣ Online classes : Classes will conducted in 2 mixed forms (online live lectures and recorded lectures)
▣ Offline classes
A) Only subjects approved by the KMU COVID-19 Emergency Planning Committee.
- In the case of offline classes, all instructors and students must follow the guidelines such as maintaining social distancing rules, wearing masks
and also must secure a classroom capacity to meet the criteria such as maximum number of participating students and the density compared to the number
of students in the classroom.
- If the number of students exceeds the standard, the instructor needs to change a classroom to bigger or needs to secure additional classrooms.
B) Providing online classes simultaneously and Prohibiting reverse discrimination against those who do not attend offline classes
※ Instructors provide online classes for those who can’t attend the offline classes due to their status staying overseas or in local area, in quarantine, and etc.
C) Following the guidelines on COVID-19 prevention
- taking temperature at front and back gates of school, equipping hand sanitizers in each classroom, wearing masks, replacing microphone covers, refreshing
the air frequently in classrooms, following the guidelines when using some equipment required air circulation like air conditioner
- Not allowed to attend offline classes for those who have any symptoms of COVID-19(fever, respiratory symptoms, etc.)
D) Each department operates offline classes under their own plan for COVID-19 prevention
- Instructors shall maintain the rules by keeping social distance between students, wearing masks, assigning seats, etc. as a person who in charge of prevention.
E) Indoor sports facilities(judo gym, gyms, etc.), other facilities(computer rooms, etc.), outdoor sports facilities(playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.)
are open only for offline classes.